Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cleasing the Aura during a shower



This morning I awoke feeling tired and blah.  you  know the feeling when you just want to do nothing. I went to bed early enough and had a good night sleep so why do I feel this way?  A thought came over me that I needed to cleanse my aura, perhaps I need to dispense a buildup of negative energy.  I was home from work this morning to transport my wife to a medical procedure so I had no time for anything lengthy.  So just have to deal with the low energy feeling till I can cleanse my aura properly., I thought.  I got into the shower and immediately my attention was drawn to the shower head and the flow of the water. I thought, why not place the Reiki power symbol over the water and use it to cleanse my aura.  So that is what I did and it worked great.  After placing the power sign over the water, I visualized the water as light cleansing my aura and washing all the negative energy into the earth via the shower drain.  My energy was restored and I felt great.  If you are not attuned to Reiki, visualizing the water as light cleansing your aura and washing all the negative energy into the earth via the shower drain.   This worked so great, I wondered if I discovered something new that others needed to know.  I don't know about the new discovery part but others may benefit from my experience.
This story showed me again that my Angels and Guides are always watching out for us and talking to us.  This inspiration came to me through them.  They are always with me and you, always.  Thank you my Angels and Guides, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment